There is a reason that Omicron Construction is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From land developments, buildings, housing, road ways and bridges we rely on the leadership, talents, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so, take the next step and start building your career with us today. Below are career opportunities available at the moment.
We are currently in need of the following position:
One (1) Accountant –
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Accountancy/Finance
- 1-3 Years of Working Experience
- Knowledge in Accounting (Accounts Payable and Receivable)
- Computer Literate
- Detail Oriented, Organized and Analytical, Deadline-Oriented,Confidentiality
Two (2) Safety Officers –
- Must possess COSH Training Certificate
- with 1-3 Years of Working Experience
- Required Skills : First Aid, Safety, Computer Literate, People Handling
If interested, kindly email your resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it to our main office located at 753 Sto. Cristo Guagua Pampanga and look for Mr. Roi Paguio / Ms. Charmaine Cañonero.